The Taupo RSA provides Support Services to all former service persons residing in the Taupo District, regardless of whether they hold an RSA membership.
Subject to eligibility, we may be able to assist you with a wide range of services, including the following:
- Advocating on your behalf for support from Government agencies, such as Veterans Affairs New Zealand & WINZ.
- Provision of mobility aids.
- Financial grants and assistance.
- Assistance in filling out forms.
- Bereavement support.
- Bridging support until a long-term solution can be implemented.
- Burial in a Services Cemetery.
If you would like to talk to someone about how we may be able to help you, please contact us on (07) 378 7476, or firstname.lastname@example.org
You may be eligible for support from Veterans Affairs New Zealand. For more information on their wide range of services available, or for eligibility on burial in a Services Cemetery, Click on the link below: